The office will be closed on the following dates:

  • Friday 30th March 2018, Monday 2nd April 2018
  • Monday 7th May 2018
  • Friday 25th May and Monday 28th May 2018
  • Friday 13th and Monday 16th July 2018
  • Friday 21st and Monday 24th September 2018
  • Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th December 2018
  • Tuesday 1st January, Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd January 2019



If you have an emergency whilst the office is closed, please use the following numbers to seek assistance:

  • Gas heating and hot water breakdown– 01294 468 113.
  • All other emergencies – 0800 595 595

Home Contents Insurance

Why do I need it?

If you are a tenant who rents, then your landlord may not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement. It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you,Spire View Housing Association have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and Allianz Insurance plc who provide the Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

Thistle Tenants Risks Home Contents Insurance can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

How do I get further information?

              Ask your local housing officer for an application pack.

              Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7286

Alternatively, please visit the for more information or to request a call back.

Thistle Tenant Risks is a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Ltd is part of the PIB Group.



 GEMAP Welfare Rights 

We offer free Money advice appointments every Tuesday and Thursday  in the Spire View office for money advice and assistance, benefit appeals, debt management and much more.  If you are interested in an appointment, please phone the office on 0141 552 7928 and a member of staff will be more than happy to arrange one for you.  



Spire View Housing Association operates a new Complaints Handling Procedure (CHP). As part of the requirement from the SPSO (Scottish Public Services Ombudsman), we are required to publish on a quarterly basis what complaints we receive in the office.

Please click here to read our latest complaints update.

TPAS Scotland is the national tenant and landlord participation advisory service for Scotland. They promote good practice in tenant participation throughout Scotland and are a national membership organisation for landlords, tenants and other related organisations.

Spire View Housing Association has been awarded TPAS accreditation for a 3 year period which is an excellent achievement for the organisation!

This prestigious award was presented to Spire View Chairperson, Charlie Lunn and Director of Spire View, Fiona Murphy at the TPAS Annual Conference in November 2013.

Another excellent result for Spire View! Well done to everyone!

We are delighted to announce that, courtesy of North Glasgow Community Food Initiative, we now have a “fruit barra” every Thursday morning from 10am – 12 o’clock in our office at 43 Tharsis Street.  We are very excited about being able to promote a healthier eating experience for our tenants and residents and the produce is very reasonably priced compared to other stores.  So, come along to the office any Thursday between 10.00 – 12.00 and grab yourself some healthy bargains!

Also, if you would like to see the Fruit & Veg van selling fresh fruit and veg on a street near you in Royston, please contact Karen at the Millburn Centre on 0141 552 4011 or email

One of Spire View Housing Association's key objectives is to ‘assist with the regeneration of the local community, including wider role activities’.

To read our latest wider role strategy, click here.


Spire View Housing Association is registered under Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965: Reg No. 2295R(S)
Registered with the Scottish Government No. HAC136
Scottish Registered Charity No. SC033266

Go to top