There are some improvements which may qualify for compensation in the event that you leave your home in the future. You should have received a leaflet on this issue when you signed your Scottish Secure Tenancy agreement. If you did not receive a leaflet or would like more information on your 'Right to Compensation for Improvements' please click on the links below or contact the office.

Scottish Government Information on Your Right to Compensation for Improvements

Your Rights to Information and Consultation

Tenant Alteration Policy and Application Form

Spire View Housing Association is registered under Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965: Reg No. 2295R(S)
Registered with the Scottish Government No. HAC136
Scottish Registered Charity No. SC033266

Go to top